Thank you for your interest in ALDARCA! We are always looking for individuals interested in joining and networking!
Who Can Join?
We invite any individual interested in issues and topics related to the field of rehabilitation counseling. Registration information can be found here on the Alabama Counseling Association website.
In order to become a member of ALDARCA, one must first join the Alabama Counseling Association (ALCA). There are several types of memberships available for both ALCA and ALDARCA :
- Professional Membership
- Regular Membership
- Student Membership
- Retired Membership
There are numerous benefits in becoming a member:
- Outstanding annual fall conference
- Opportunities for CEU credits
- Opportunities for networking with other professionals
- ALCA Journal, a refereed professional journal
- The Quarterly (Newsletter)
- Comprehensive and competitive liability insurance through ACA
- Legislative monitoring
- Counseling issues advocacy
- Centralized state office
- Informative website
- Member list serve
- Miles-Seymour Graduate Student Scholarship
- Legal publications on counseling related issues
To join, please visit the ALCA website and select ALDARCA as your division.